Qualifications & Experience
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing
- Outstanding records of academic and professional achievement
- In-depth experience of web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Proven SEO experience of driving organic traffic growth at scale
- In-depth experience of keyword research tools like SEMrush, Keyword planner
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with latest trends and best practices of SEO
What you’ll do
You’ll be working on some exciting projects in UAE, US & Europe for clients at different stages of business growth. This includes the entire seo strategy, planning, implementation and reporting responsibilities for the clients. You’ll have the opportunity to scale up organic search traffic for different businesses and to present your analysis & recommendations directly to clients in collaboration with Solvetude team.
You would also be receiving exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from the other leaders at Solvetude, who have vast experience of building some of the largest internet companies of our generation
This role offers flexibility of working part-time and remotely from anywhere as well.